- Next Village Council Meeting is November 3rd, 2014.
The Deerfield Village Council will
be holding a budget Hearing for the
proposed 2014-2015 Village Budget
on Monday, March 4, 2014 at the Municipal Building beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The Property Tax Millage Rate
PROPOSED TO BE LEVIED TO
SUPPORT THE PROPOSED
BUDGET WILL BE A SUBJECT
OF THIS HEARING.
Copies of the proposed budget are
available for public inspection at the
Municipal Building during business
hours after February 19, 2014.
- Water Quality Violation - With the new plant, we are in complaince with State requirements.
Read the report
Village of Deerfield Officials
underlined names link to each
Village Council Trustees
Village Council Meeting
- First Monday of February, May, August, & November
Village Telephone Numbers
- 517-447-3614 (Fax)
- 517-447-3081 (Fax)
- 517-423-3162 Ext. 1010
- 517-605-3047 (Cell)
*answering machine available
Quarterly Sewer –Water Rates
& Billing Information
- Billing Fee $3.30
- Readiness to Service Charge $90.00
- Usage Per Thousand Gallons $5.00
- Billing Fee $3.30
- Readiness to Serve $30.00
- Usage Per Thousand Gallons $5.75
Bills are sent January 1, April 1, July 1
and October 1. Payment may be made as follows
- In Person Monday & Wednesday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.@ Municipal
- At our Drop Box located to the right of the
door on the Municipal Building
- By Mail
Payments are due by the 15th of the month.
Late payments are subject to a 10% late charge and
are due the 15th of the following month.
Water Service Turn On Fees
If water must be turned off for non-payment,
the fee for the turn-on is
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00
- After normal working hours and on weekends and
When water customer’s request a non-emergency
water turn-off, Village personnel require a three day notice.
Emergency turn-offs will be handled as soon as
possible by calling Village personnel at 447-3158 or 447-3480
Lenawee County Sheriff’s Department
- Emergencies 911
- Non emergencies 517-263-0524
Fire Protection and Medical
Deerfield Township Fire Department